Psychedelic drug enhanceable ability
David Dalton
2024-05-28 04:54:04 UTC
Here’s a file I put together for my second reading request, a woman
who I divined has psychedelic drug enhanceable special ability.
Those with psychedelic drug enhanceable ability have wide range magickal
special ability while enhanced, except they have full strength out of body
travel ability and full strength species someone negotiator ability instead
of 1/3 strength. Of course not all psychedelic drug users have psychedelic
drug enhanceable ability.

Psychedelic drug enhanceable ability is held by some Latin American shamans.
Only psychedelic drugs would work, not caffeine, nicotine, alcohol,
marijuana, cocaine, heroin, meth, and other non-psychedelic drugs. Some
possible psychedelic drugs are ayahuasca, psilocybin (magic mushrooms), LSD,
and DMT. I'm not sure of the correct dosages so it may be best to start with
a small dose, and also to be sure you are in a safe space. Plant-based
psychedelics may work better since there would be a connection with the
species someone of the plant species, so the obvious choice in Newfoundland
would be local magic mushrooms, but be sure that you can identify them
safely.

Wide range magickal special ability includes an improved ability to do magick
(directed workings of will), full strength exorcism ability, and a number of
special abilities at 1/3 strength (so good technique would be needed),
including regular diviner (see below), out of body travel, species someone
negotiator, medium/channeller, telepath, waking meditative precog (up to one
year in the future), waking meditative backcog (up to one year in the past),
telekinesis (of small amounts), teleportation (of small amounts), healer,
animal husbandry, green thumb, language special ability, and musical special
ability. One person with wide range magickal special ability is Tibetan
Buddhist female oracle Khadro-la.

The regular diviner ability includes a wide array of subset divination
abilities that can be used for readings of the best course of action for self
or other, not including dowsing or map dowsing, but including meditating on
the best course of action, astrology, card divination, runes, I Ching, Ogham,
stick divination, tea leaves, crystal ball, pendulum, mirror scrying, and
more. One person with regular diviner ability is Tibetan Buddist male oracle
Kuten-la, who I think sometimes goes into trance to make pronouncements of
the best course of action. But regular diviner ability does not including
precog ability.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-06-04 07:06:08 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
One celebrity who I divine has psychedelic drug enhanceable
ability is Gwyneth Paltrow.

I have also previously divined that she is straight-type-2-F
(woman compatible, orgasmic up close, only with bims,
males attracted to both genders) and has not yet had sex
with a bim, or they would have locked for life. Possible
matches (in a threesome) for her are bim Billy Joel and
his bimT wife.