What Did You Watch? 2023-07-22 (Saturday)
Ubiquitous
2023-07-26 08:30:46 UTC
History's Greatest Mysteries S4E21 'TWA Flight 800' - DVR
"In July 1996, one of the worst aviation disasters in American history
leaves 230 people dead and countless questions unanswered; it's a
tragedy that changes the aviation industry forever."
I had forgotten about event! I remember the Feds making up all sorts of
stupid reasons for it, like "swamp gas".
The Proof Is Out There S3E15 'Mystery Sea Beast, the Earth is Alive and
Shapeshifting UFO'
"Tony Harris and his team of experts examine the clues and make a
determination about the validity of the supernatural."
I'm finding I _really_ like this show because they seem to so easily
debunk many fantastic claims with some common sense and actually
examining what evidence there is. In this case the Mystery Sea Beast
presented as a possible English relative of the Loch Ness Monster was
determined to be a floating piece of plastic trash by someone just
carefully watching the video. :D
It's refreshing to see so much skepticism in a TV show.

Let's go Brandon!
Kerr-Mudd, John
2023-07-26 16:37:48 UTC
On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 04:30:46 -0400
Post by Ubiquitous
History's Greatest Mysteries S4E21 'TWA Flight 800' - DVR
"In July 1996, one of the worst aviation disasters in American history
leaves 230 people dead and countless questions unanswered; it's a
tragedy that changes the aviation industry forever."
I had forgotten about event! I remember the Feds making up all sorts of
stupid reasons for it, like "swamp gas".
Hmm.
Post by Ubiquitous
The Proof Is Out There S3E15 'Mystery Sea Beast, the Earth is Alive and
Shapeshifting UFO'
"Tony Harris and his team of experts examine the clues and make a
determination about the validity of the supernatural."
I'm finding I _really_ like this show because they seem to so easily
debunk many fantastic claims with some common sense and actually
examining what evidence there is. In this case the Mystery Sea Beast
presented as a possible English relative of the Loch Ness Monster was
determined to be a floating piece of plastic trash by someone just
carefully watching the video. :D
It's refreshing to see so much skepticism in a TV show.
--
Let's go Brandon!
But how you can endorse that phrase? AIUI to be a True Republican you have
to ignore e.g. Evolution and erm most thing fact-related - Climate Change,
slave history, Trump's many lies, vaccine hysteria, etc. a fake Nessie is
not much more of a leap.
--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.