What Did You Watch? 2023-06-18 (Sunday)
Ubiquitous
2023-06-19 19:21:45 UTC
The Proof Is Out There S3E12 'Monster in the Attic, Houston UFO and Utah Bigfoot'
"A video showing a strange formation of flickering lights; a mysterious
humanoid creature is caught on camera in an abandoned attic."
I'm starting to really like this show. They call hoaxes hoaxes, they
actually do some research and find the mundane answers. It isn't a
"sensationalist" show, its a debunking show.
I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of skepticism in this show.

Let's go Brandon!
Bob Casanova
2023-06-19 19:28:28 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 15:21:45 -0400, the following appeared
Post by Ubiquitous
The Proof Is Out There S3E12 'Monster in the Attic, Houston UFO and Utah Bigfoot'
"A video showing a strange formation of flickering lights; a mysterious
humanoid creature is caught on camera in an abandoned attic."
I'm starting to really like this show. They call hoaxes hoaxes, they
actually do some research and find the mundane answers. It isn't a
"sensationalist" show, its a debunking show.
I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of skepticism in this show.
Sort of like Penn & Teller? Sounds good; I'll check it out.
Thanks!
--
Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"