Was the Delphos Ring ever debunked or explained?
Ubiquitous
2011-06-18 14:23:16 UTC
I was watching a decidedly non-skrptical show on UFO encounters from the
1970's and they never really offered any explaination.
--
"If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the
21st century."
HardySpicer
2011-06-19 01:09:52 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
I was watching a decidedly non-skrptical show on UFO encounters from the
1970's and they never really offered any explaination.
--
"If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the
21st century."
no it wasn't. Take it from me, some UFOs are ET made. I cannot say the
ET's are in them or they are remote controlled.

Hardy
John Vreeland
2011-06-19 03:07:02 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
I was watching a decidedly non-skrptical show on UFO encounters from the
1970's and they never really offered any explaination.
have you seen the photos? it looks like a natural formation to me.
Unfortunately the photos available online are too awful to be really
useful, but I was reminded of one of those dead zones that forms
around certain species of trees, caused by fungi that live
symbiotically with the roots. They mentioned parts of a dead tree
being present.

Or maybe there used to be an above-ground swimming pool there and the
soil was oddly compressed. Do I need to make a long list of
suggestions?

The lights they saw in the branches sound exactly like St. Elmo's
Fire, and the mother's numb fingers sounds like a common stress
reaction, as tense muscles behind the scapula clamp down on certain
nerves. I get it myself.

In any event, that "ring" does not look any different from lots of
similarly odd formations in the soil that you can find by exploring
wooded areas. I remember some that were produced by people playing
with explosives and children digging forts. If someone got caught in
the woods in a bad storm, saw St. Elmo's fire and had a panic attack
near one of these, they might be making just such a report as we have
here.
My years on the mudpit that is Usnenet have taught me one important thing: three Creation Scientists can have a serious conversation, if two of them are sock puppets.
Ala
2011-06-19 13:50:38 UTC
http://books.google.com/books?id=CnzbgZgby60C&vq=roots&dq=trees,+caused+by+fungi&source=gbs_navlinks_s